A visa is a legal permit of a person to enter the foreign country, stay for a period of time and enter/leave as per the event space specifications. A visa can simply be a stamp or sticker on your passport or an e-document of which you can take the printout. The best and easiest way is to get the Singapore tourist visa application form online so that you can get our Visa in simple steps just by paying a meagre sum through e-payment methods event space in kl.
Getting Singapore Visa
The Singapore Visa can be grouped under two categories:
- Tourist Visa: If you are going to Singapore for some recreational purpose, to spend a vacation with your family, or to see your friends there, you need to apply for the Tourist Visa. In this case, you can be permitted to stay for some five-six days and are strictly prohibited to engage in any paid activities in the country. This also includes visiting for some educational or technological conferences, meetings or seminars.
- Business Visa: If you are visiting Singapore for commercial purposes, or for setting up some business there, which involves paid activities in the country, then you must apply for a business visa.
The Compulsory Documents for Visa Application are:
- Original passport with at least six months validity from the time of visa issue having a minimum of two pages
- Confirmed Return Airlines Ticket
- Filled and signed application visa application
- 2 passport sized recent photographs with white background.
- A cover letter mentioning the details of the travel and travelers along with their contact and expense ownership details.
- Original bank statements depicting the last 6 months transaction details which are signed and attested by the bank official.
Various websites would flash the ‘Singapore visa apply online from India’ tagline, but only a few are genuine and trustworthy. There are many authorized travel websites which can help you get a visa in as early as 4 days of time at the most affordable costs. All you need to do is have a clear look at the documents required, fill the online application and pay the entire fee in advance to avail the service. Within a few days, your visa will be generated and you are all set to travel abroad without any worries. These are valid for 30 days.
If you do not want to visit the embassy, then you can go online and apply, thereby getting familiar with the visa requirements to Singapore. Some people think that visiting an embassy is beneficial. Of course, it seems to be a safer option.
Remember the time when applying the Visa for any country would take an ample amount of paperwork. In today’s world of advancement, the internet has made things pretty easy and it is now possible to apply for the visa online. Online websites are some of the destination where you can not only apply for the Visa but can get all the necessary information that you need to know before heading to a foreign country.